SUMMARY: Facilitates PAIP (Partner Abuse Intervention Program) groups and completes paperwork as needed according to the Illinois Protocal for Abuser Intervention Programs. This is a full-time position that reports to the PAIP Program Manager.
JOB SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provide direct and indirect client services.
- Co-Facilitate PAIP programs.
- Provide presentations to PAIP participants as it relates to Intimate Partner Violence.
- Provide the provision of individual assessments of clients referred to the men’s program.
- Contact referral sources regarding the involvement of the client in the CCSS batterers program and/or their compliance when needed.
- Assist Program Manager in the development of PAIP curriculum with Director of Support Services.
- Assist Program Manager with client filing and paperwork weekly including court reports and billing as needed.
Networking and referral sources
- Provide accurate, consistent and caring referral services to clients and maintain accurate knowledge of local social service agencies and available resources.
- Support Coordinator in developing a working relationship with referral sources in an effort to raise the awareness of the PAIP Program and to increase the referrals