Overnight Hotline Shift Leader (Thurs-Fri)
Assists in the development and coordination of Hotline, monitors, supports and evaluates Hotline volunteers and supports Residential Managers as needed.
JOB SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer Hotline and administrative telephones; provide consistent and supportive crisis intervention; provide consistent and accurate referral services.
- Complete agency intakes that are the responsibility of the Hotline; consult with approval staff re: Residential intakes; oversee and/or conduct check-ins.
- Complete all paperwork in an accurate and efficient manner in accordance with current paperwork procedures.
- Address client and house issues as they occurring during the overnight shift; perform duties in accordance with current Residential/Hotline procedures; participate in staff shift change; leave detailed taped shift report re: client issues after shift is completed.
- Create new client files and re-activate inactive files as needed; maintain organized filing system.
- Maintain and replenish Hotline area supplies on a daily basis; maintain appropriate number of copies of paperwork in the hotline sorter bins; provide clerical support to the Director of Residential Services.
- Prepare and serve client’s continental breakfast.
- Provide Residential support and coverage as needed.
- Cover additional agency hours as requested by supervisor.
- Participate in Hotline Meetings, Residential Services Department Meetings, supervisions and other meetings and trainings as requested by supervisor.
- Successfully complete 40 hours of ICADV domestic violence training; remain current in the field of domestic violence by attending in-services, workshops, etc. relevant to the field.
- Follow all CCSS policies and procedures for client safety, confidentiality and services; work consistently and responsibly with staff, volunteers and interns; maintain appropriate boundaries with clients.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Victim Services.
- Clean, sanitize and sweep the Hotline area;
- Sweep staff hallway; Vacuum rugs as needed
- Clean staff kitchen and staff lunchroom;
- Empty kitchen, bathroom, office and Hotline garbage cans
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms (staff and client)
- Stock cleaning supplies
- Clean and Vacuum Board Room as needed